Login | Register

Nerd Paradise

~ Since 0 Ineo 0:0 ~
The Forum > Forum Games > Stuck on a deserted island
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 Next >
Each of you is stuck on the same island, both uncharted and deserted, except for me, because I am the GM and therefore exempt.

What do you do?
[Quote] [Link]
I build myself a stick buddy.
[Quote] [Link]
I start collecting wood to get a signal fire going
[Quote] [Link]
Drengnikrafe, you find nothing except for a ragged pair of clothes

Ciacho, you build your stick buddy. Unfortunately, you have nothing to keep him together. Also, you are very hungry

Dark Hunter, you after an exhausting search, find that in order to gather enough wood, you must negotiate with Ciacho.

Sundown is approaching...
[Quote] [Link]
I pull a bag of apples out of my left shoe.
I then use the bag to fashion a sleeping bag, insulated with native grasses.
[Quote] [Link]
I cut a branch off of a tree, pull out the knife I always carry with me, and start sharpening it into a point to use as a hunting/fishing spear.
[Quote] [Link]
Okay.How's this: No one has brought anything except for what was already mentioned
[Quote] [Link]
I poke everyone else on the island just for fun.
[Quote] [Link]
I find a fruit tree, and stick the sticks into the fruit to make a stick buddy. I then pick another fruit and share it with him. I then make a second buddy, but program them both not to make copies of themselves. Once that is over, I send them to look for more food and a cave. I won't build a fire as that might turn my buddies against me.
[Quote] [Link]
I turn noclip on and just walk off the island. I'll probably come back after the mod kicks me back.
[Quote] [Link]
I god-mode and destroy everything so that 1NPH1N1TY has nothing to come back to on the island.
[Quote] [Link]
Deckmaster and 1NPH1N1TY, you two are hereby expelled from this thread for lack of fair play
[Quote] [Link]
Wait, that gets you off the island? Sweet! I use an additem code to give myself a jetpack and fly away.
[Quote] [Link]
Never mind. All three of you die.
[Quote] [Link]
Cosman246 said:
Never mind. All three of you die.

Hmm, that seems improbable. PH1N and I have both left the island so nothing on the island could kill us and Deckmaster has God mode on so nothing can really kill him either.

In the interest of fairness however, I will return to the island and abandon my jetpack.
[Quote] [Link]
Meanwhile, I fly by on a plane. I drop a hydrogen bomb on the island. You all happen to have eaten a fruit growing there that protects you from radiation. However, you get blown out to somewhere in the middle of the ocean.
[Quote] [Link]

All of you spontaneously combust and die before you can do anything about it.

Restart? (but this time, please, be reasonable)
[Quote] [Link]
I fashion a crude tunic and a grass skirt since my clothes weren't mentioned.
[Quote] [Link]
I forage for food. Barring that, I forage for wood so I can make a simple spear with which to spear fish. I need to eat.
[Quote] [Link]
I also start foraging for wood, first to make a spear, and then to make a fire assuming there is enough. If there are palm trees, I'll dry palm branches and use those for the fire.
[Quote] [Link]
I make myself an army of stick buddies and we all build a mighty citadel in the middle of the island, inside of which my species of stick buddies will be able to reproduce. They accept me as their all-powerful master, as I created them. We have there a large stock of food, which I share with my citizens.
[Quote] [Link]
I ponder how we got to this island. Then, I either a) raid whatever mode of transport was used for supplies, or b) vanish in a puff of logic.
[Quote] [Link]
I make myself an army of stick buddies and we all build a mighty citadel in the middle of the island, inside of which my species of stick buddies will be able to reproduce. They accept me as their all-powerful master, as I created them. We have there a large stock of food, which I share with my citizens.

Please, be reasonable, or else you will die, like others did.
[Quote] [Link]
I start foraging for materials to make a crude shelter.
[Quote] [Link]
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 Next >
The Forum > Forum Games > Stuck on a deserted island
Current Date: 14 Cresco 6:4Current Time: 3.53.33Join us in IRC...
Server: irc.esper.net
Channel: #nerdparadise
Your IP: 54.83.228.89Browser: UnknownBrowser Version: 0