Login | Register
Nerd ParadiseArtisanal tutorials since 1999
Hi all! I really like to play a variety of online games, both simple and with cool graphics. And I constantly want to try something new. Although old games sometimes attract me too. Can you share your gaming preferences at the moment?

Hello! You know, I have an incredible number of games installed on my computer, and I’m not even talking about online games. However, now I am playing the game Minesweeper 365 with great pleasure and I can safely recommend it to you for a pleasant pastime. In fact, this game was popular a long time ago, but now I find it even more interesting to play similar games with a bit of nostalgia.

I love playing online games, that's why I play dinosaur game every night because it has all my favorite games and can be played online without downloading.

Slope 3's popularity has spawned many imitators, but the original Slope remains a classic.

geometry dash lite is an amazing adventure game that takes you to different locations. Let's explore these wonderful locations, but go with caution as there are dangers nearby.

Forum > General Discussion > What online games are your priority right now?