Login | Register
Nerd ParadiseArtisanal tutorials since 1999
Hey everyone!

My towering TBR pile is threatening to topple over, and my apartment is starting to resemble a miniature library. Anyone else have a book hoarding problem? I'm thinking about selling some of my collection to make some space (and maybe some cash for new releases!).

Anyone have experience selling used books? What's the best platform? Are there any tips for getting the most out of my haul?

If you're looking to tame that towering TBR pile and make some space (and cash) by selling your books, you're not alone! Selling used books can be a great way to declutter and fund new releases. One platform worth considering is BooksRun https://booksrun.com/books/sell which offers a streamlined process for selling your books online. To maximize your earnings, consider checking the current market value of your books, ensuring they're in good condition, and taking clear photos. Additionally, offering competitive prices and bundling similar titles can attract more buyers. Happy decluttering and happy selling!

Selling used books to clear space and earn extra cash is a smart move! Thanks for highlighting BooksRun as a convenient platform for the process. Your tips on checking market value, book condition, and pricing strategies are invaluable for sellers. Here's to decluttering success and happy selling to all!

Forum > General Discussion > Sell Those Shelves! Turning Books into Cash