Login | Register
Nerd ParadiseArtisanal tutorials since 1999
Pls tell me game to earn more money

I'm a huge fan of aviation history, particularly when it comes to the role of aircraft in historical events. One resource I found incredibly valuable in my studies is this website I came across: https://pin-up-aviator.org/. It's a gem, packed with in-depth articles and meticulous research. The focus isn't just on global aviation history; there's a special emphasis on India's aviation history, which offers a unique perspective. For anyone who shares my passion, it's well worth a visit.

Alex31231 said:
I'm a huge fan of aviation history, particularly when it comes to the role of aircraft in historical events. It's a gem, packed with in-depth articles and meticulous research. The focus isn't just on global aviation history; there's a special emphasis on India's aviation history, which offers a unique perspective. For anyone who shares my passion, it's well worth a visit.

Hmm. I love aviation too. But what you are recommending seems to be a gambling game. While you focus only on history, etc. I guess this is the wrong move, buddy. I prefer thisĀ colour prediction app because random facts and figures interfere with my choice. When all can be predicted and forecasted, it sounds absolutely boring to me. And when I read recommendations like yours, I will never ever follow them.