Login | Register

Nerd Paradise

Abort, Retry, Fail
The Forum > Hobbies and Stuff > My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic
Don't kill me, non-bronies...
[Quote] [Link]
In Winter Wrap Up, Twilight said that Ponyville was founded hundreds of years ago; Granny Smith was one of the pioneers that founded Ponyville; so Granny Smith is hundreds or years old. Eh, I guess that kinda makes sense.
[Quote] [Link]
considering that Luna and Celestia are both over a thousand years old, I don't think a few hundred years is that much for a pony...
[Quote] [Link]
Celestia is a demigod though.
[Quote] [Link]
accidental double triple post-ignore this post and pretend the next one is part of the last one.
[Quote] [Link]
I've created an IRC channel for bronies across the web, it hasn't been very successful as of yet, but tell your friends nonetheless. And come, too.
server: irc.irchighway.net
channel: #MyLittleBronies
[Quote] [Link]
I am not a brony, but...confound-these-ponies.png
[Quote] [Link]
I am a pegasister. Though I haven't seen all the episodes yet.
[Quote] [Link]
I've written two musical pieces for the brony community, read cupcakes, le petit four, and SAM, watched Friendship is Witchcraft (and am sucsbribed to its creator), and all of FimFlamFilosophy's videos, memorized nearly every song in the series, and a few fan-created ones...
[Quote] [Link]
Not for me, but you guys might like...

http://flutteryay.com/
[Quote] [Link]
In Winter Wrap Up, Twilight said that Ponyville was founded hundreds of years ago; Granny Smith was one of the pioneers that founded Ponyville; so Granny Smith is hundreds or years old. Eh, I guess that kinda makes sense.

You're a brony?
I'm surprised.
[Quote] [Link]
Well, that took you a little bit. Surprised how?
[Quote] [Link]
The Forum > Hobbies and Stuff > My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic
Current Date: 14 Vigeo 10:5Current Time: 0.24.5Join us in IRC...
Server: irc.esper.net
Channel: #nerdparadise
Your IP: 54.197.45.100Browser: UnknownBrowser Version: 0